The Iowa Soccer Championship Series (ISCS) is considered the highest level of youth competition in the state and is the first step taken in US Youth Soccer's National Championship Series. The purpose of the Tournament is to identify the team(s) in each age division that will represent Iowa at the US Youth Soccer Region 2 Championships and President's Cup.
In Iowa, the ISCS is conducted annually on dates and at sites determined by Iowa Soccer. 15U through 19U age groups hold their competition in the Fall. 13U and 14U age groups hold their competition the following Spring preceding the Midwest Region 2 Championships held in June.
The 2017 Fall ISCS will be held over 3 weekends and at 2 venues:
• October 14-15 and 21-22 at the James W. Cownie Soccer Park
• October 28-29 at the Muscatine Soccer Complex
Resources needed by referees who will be officiating the Championship Series this Fall are located in Box in an ISCS folder. The information there includes:
• 2017-2018 IFAB Laws of the Game (LOTG) including Practical Guidelines for Referees
• Rules of Competition
• Report Codes for Cautionable and Sending-Off Offenses
• 4th Official Game Log and Referee Report Forms
In addition, Just-in-Time (JIT) Training modules for the Duties of the 4th Official and tie-breaking Kicks From The Mark (KFTM) can be found above under Training at Just-in-Time Training.
Iowa Soccer Championship Series (ISCS)